Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Meijer this week

What $40 will get you at Meijer this week:




...and mounds and mounds of Jello.
I got some stuff just because I needed it, and not because there was a particularly good sale so I'll highlight the good stuff:

(3) Pampers wipes @ 1.00/each (used .50/1 coupons, doubled)
(2) Tom's of Maine bodywash- clearanced to 2.94
(1) Tom's bar soap- clearanced to 1.74
(2) Suave shampoo/conditioner- FREE (used 1.50/2)
(2) Palmolive Eco Dishwasher detergent @1.19 each (used .50/1, doubled)
(2) Palmolive clean dish soap @ 1.44 each (used .75/1)
(3) Aunt Millie's Whole Grain bread @ .99/each
(1) Pepperidge Farm bagels @ 1.95 (used .55/1)
(2) Jack's Salsa @ 2.00/each (BOGO)
(1) Taco Bell Salsa @ .33 (used Meijer Mealbox coupon, one per transaction)
(2) Steamfresh veggies @ .33 each (used 1/1 catalinas; there are also coupons on Meijer Mealbox which would still be a good deal)
(1) gallon apple cider
(1) Kraft sliced cheese, RBGH-free @ 3.00
(3) Shredded cheese
(1) cream cheese
(1) ricotta cheese
(1) grated parmesan
(1) dozen Eggland's Best cage free eggs @ 2.19 (used .50 coupon, doubled. I have enough of these coupons to get me a dollar off cage free eggs until the Q expires.)
(1) half gallon Meijer Organic milk @ 2.50
(2) avocados
mushrooms
bananas
onions
sweet potatoes
(we opted out of produce delivery again this week; nothing exciting so I had to supplement)
(1 billion) boxes of Jello. Just kidding. But I used $18 in coupons from the Jello deal, so you do the math. Food Gatherers will either love me or be really, really annoyed.

Spent: 42.47
Saved: 63.57

2 comments:

Unknown said...

YAY!! I was going to ask you what you thought about Meijer, that is where I was going today......you're so good :)

Cassie said...

Candice, I love Meijer. They are so, so good to me. =)

Can't wait to hear how it goes. You HAVE to do the Jello deal. Easy money. Just remember... the U-Scan self-checkout is your friend. ;)