Friday, October 17, 2008

Whole Foods $5/$25 Coupon

I went to Whole Foods dot com to check out the calendar, and imagine my surprise to find a printable $5 coupon! Yee-haw.

I had a $20 budget to buy flowers for our open house tomorrow so I was pretty excited to find that I would be able to throw together a quick deal. Here's what happened:

I bought some beautiful hydrangeas and gerber daisies totaling $19.XX. Then I took a stroll through the aisles, looking for sales and coupons on products. I ended up in the juice aisle where Knudsen juices had $1/2 hang tags on them. I've been wanting to try their Mega Green juice, and the 32 oz. was 2.99; I picked up two of them. My total was just over $25. I used the 5/25, then the $1/2 which brought my total to $19.XX (so the juice was free. Yay!)

If you have Whole Foods shopping to do, print a coupon, grab your Mambo Sprouts Whole Deal flyer and get thyself to Whole Foods STAT. The Q expires on the 22nd.

No comments: