I know, I know... it's Sunday morning and I should be with the fam. Or at church. But in my defense the baby is sleeping, the boys went for a walk and we're going to second service this morning. So I wanted to post this now so I'd be free to enjoy the rest of my day.
The baby and I did our Sunday morning CVS ritual and here's what we got:
(1) Jumbo pack Huggies @ 9.50
(2) Newspapers (one not pictured) @ 1.75 each
(4) Palmolive dish soap @ 1.49 each
(1) Loreal Revitalift @ 11.99
(1) SmartWater @ 1.59
$4/$20 from home mailer
(1) Huggies 1.50/1 from home mailer
(2) 1.00/2 Palmolive- I ordered some of these last week; our region only got .25/1 which wouldn't have made them free after ECBs.
(1) 1.00/1 Loreal
Paid .04 out of pocket, got back 17.58 ECBs.
2nd transaction (I needed the coupon from the paper I had just bought):
(1) Garnier Fructis @ 2.99
(1) 1.00/1 Garnier
Paid .48 out of pocket, got back 2.00 in ECBs.
I burned a few ECBs on this one but it was worth it for free diapers, newspapers and donation items.
Catch the Premier Event, today only!
3 days ago