Wednesday, January 7, 2009

The CVS Brand-o-rama

I Heart CVS has a coupon posted for $3 off any CVS Brand purchase. There is no minimum purchase required, so choose any CVS Brand item(s) that costs under 3 dollars and you'll get it for free. Combine that with the BOGO Half Off sale going on this week and you'll be a big winner. Not that you already aren't. You'll just have the free stuff to prove it.

A couple of things to note about this. First of all, the coupon does state one per customer, though in the past coupons like this haven't beeped when used more than once for separate transactions. Second, mine didn't actually scan and needed to be entered in manually so if your store is coupon un-friendly you may have a problem. My store is awesome and therefore I had no issues.

So what did I get? A tub of CVS sensitive baby wipes and a small pack of CVS tissues for a grand total of 25 cents. And to think I would have spent no less than $4 for both items under any other circumstances, especially since we were in desperate need of both and I was afraid I was going to have to just suck it up and pay real money. Thanks, CVS!

Need trashbags? Lightbulbs? Envelopes? Tissues? First Aid supplies? Baby or toddler items? Print yourself a coupon and get to gettin'!

1 comment:

Becky said...

I snagged some sandwich bags. ALSO, I don't know where else these might be, but at our dentist's office, there was a huge stack of coupons on a tearpad for Smartrinse and some kind of Reach toothbrush. The Smartrinse ones were for $1. With those paying $3 in ECBs all month, that's some cheap Smartrinse--29 cents at my store. When it was free before, my daughter got hooked on it. Ain't that the way?

I showed such restraint and only took two coupons. Just a heads up in case you wanna keep your eyes open.