I totally went to Whole Foods twice today. TWICE. In my defense it is less than two miles away but still. We are probably dying from swine flu over here and I'm concerned about getting as much free Lassi, Thai Kitchen noodles and cheap Terra chips as I can before the sales turn over on Wednesday. But ALSO I really did need some medicine so the overage and bag refunds were a good way to get it discounted.
Missing from this picture is a half gallon of Organic Valley milk, a Lifeway Lassi and a box of mac and cheese. Because I forgot. Give me a break, I'm siiiiiick.
(6) Terra Kettle Chips @ 1.67, used 1.00/1 to get them for .67 each
(3) Thai Kitchen noodles @ .67, used .75/1 to get them for FREE plus .24 overage
(1) Back to Nature mac and cheese @ 1.25, used .70/1 to get it for .55
(1) Clif Zbar 6-pack @ 3.39
(1) Earl's hummus @ 3.99
(1) half gallon Organic Valley milk @ 3.78 (bought 2 quarts @ 2.39, used 1.00/2 Organic Valley coupon)
(3) Lifeway Lassi @ 1.00, FREE after 1.00/1
(1) refried beans @ .99
(1) Umcka cold care @ 9.74 (homeopathic medicine; best stuff EVER for a head cold.)
(1) NatraBio kids @ 8.39 (also homeopathic, for the kiddos... haven't tried it yet but I'll let you know how it goes.)
(1) Matt's cookies @ 3.00
(4) Emergen-C kids packets @ .59 each
(3) Clif Zbars @ .69 each, used 1.00/3 to get each for about .36
whole wheat pitas @ 2.59
Total spent: 45.61
Just over $20 of that was medicine which kind of throws things off this week, but it is what it is.
Outdoor lounging, at end-of-season prices
2 days ago