I talk a lot of trash about not going back to Whole Foods but the truth is I just can't stay away. I got a super awesome cashier today who was able to push my duplicate coupons through with no problems and I was even able to give her a mini coupon lesson when she commented on my savings. The kids got stickers and a fun time was had by all.
(1) Farmer's Creamery organic grass-fed milk @ 3.99
(2) Terra chips @ 2/$5, used 1.00/1 from Sunday's paper to get each for 1.50
(1) Half and half @ 1.49
(2) Lifeway Lassi @ 1.00, used 1.00/1 from WD to get the both FREE
(2) Thai Kitchen instant noodles @ .67, used .75/1 to get the FREE plus .16 overage
(2) organic oranges @ .99/lb
cherry tomatoes @ 3.00
(1) organic pinto beans @ .99
(1) Earl's hummus @ 3.00
(2) Matt's cookies @ 3.00
(1) BTN mac and cheese @ 1.25, used .70/1 in WD to get it for .55
(3) Clif Zbars @ .69 each, used 1.00/3 from Go Organic booklet to get all 3 for 1.07
Total spent: 23.75
And my beautiful organic produce from Door To Door Organics:
Also, I bought newspapers on Sunday. Total was 3.50.
Comfy Aerie undies, cheapest ever!
1 day ago