Saturday, August 15, 2009

Probably not worth $10, but FREE is FREE--Schwan's Deal

Schwan's is doing a promo for $10 off any order. If you pick an item under $10 there's no delivery fee. no tip. no taxes.  totally free--and, i figured, no worse for the environment since the truck is always in my neighborhood anyway.  I haven't tried this yet, but it was free since the cost of the item was under $10--new customers only and there's lots to choose from.  If you don't want to subscribe to their service just ask them to add you to their "will call" list.  My delivery man was totally nice--and I've always heard wonderful things about their treat/desserts (which is why i chose a frozen veggie dish--I have no willpower if goodies are in my house).
Here's the link.  enjoy.

1 comment:

Kevin Marshall said...

I agree with you. This post is truly inspiring. I like your post and everything you share with us is current and very informative, I want to bookmark the page so I can return here from you that you have done a fantastic job. For information about Web Designing Dubai or Web Designing Karachi please visit website.