Tuesday, October 7, 2008

How I love thee, CVS.

I had 27 ECBs that were expiring today and just for kicks I decided to burn 'em rather than roll 'em. I packed up the Littles and we made a trip to The Promised Land. Here's what we bought for two bucks and some change:

-Crayola Sidewalk Chalk 12-pack (clearanced- woohoo!)
-Safety Scissors
-Glue Stick (I'm trying to stock up on craft items before it gets too cold to be outside... *sniff, sniff*)
-Reinventing Beauty Magazine (tons of CVS coupons inside)
-Benadryl
-Burt's Bees Shampoo
-Burt's Bees Conditioner

If I hadn't needed the Benadryl I planned to try the new Vickery and Clarke Apothecary line. Instead one of my kids decided to get a rash and I sacrificed for the greater good. Sigh... I guess I can wait until it goes on special.

No comments: