Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Kroger this week


This was my highest grocery savings EVER.
(2) Celestial Seasonings Tea- FREE
(1) Cottonelle 4 pack
(1) Pampers wipes
(6) Green Giant frozen boxed veggies
(1) Dole bagged spinach
(2) raspberries
(3) Annie's mac and cheese
(1) Puffs tissues
(2) Garden of Eatin blue chips
(1) Lightlife soy dogs
(1) Lightlife soy sandwich slices
(1) sour cream
(1) organic fruit spread
(4) Scotch Brite sponges- FREE (donate)
(2) Brut deodorant- FREE (donate)
(1) Healthy Choice Fresh Mix meal- FREE

Total spent: 22.57
Total saved: 53.73

That's a savings of 70%!

Here were the deals of note (the ones not listed in this post).
Lightlife products are on a special right now. If you buy two of them, you will get a coupon for $1 off your next shopping trip. There are $1/1 coupons in the Whole Deal coupon book at Whole Foods. So I bought 2 products at 2.99 and 3.99, used (2) $1 coupons and got $1 back. Not bad.

The Cottonelle is .99 every day at Kroger (even though it's marked at 1.11 at my store, it's not). You can go here to load a .50 coupon onto your Kroger card, making it .49 this week.

Dole bagged spinach is $1.

Raspberries are also $1. (I'm making freezer jam to get us through the winter.)

Green Giant boxed veggies are still on sale for $1. I'm trying to use up all my .25/1 and .50/2 coupons.

Puffs tissues are .50 after .25 coupon doubles.

Garden of Eatin chips are buy one get one free.

Cascadian Farms organic fruit spread is 2.99. I used the $1/1 coupon from the paper to get it for $1.99. You can also go here to sign up and print a $1/1 coupon.

Jack's salsa is buy two get one free.

The random free Healthy Choices meal was a coupon my mom gave me. Thanks, mom!

No comments: