Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Kroger



The biggest find this week: Kashi frozen pizzas are 3.99 (normally over $7 each!) and there are 1.00/1 peelie coupons on Kashi cereal boxes, making them 2.99 apiece. Wowzers!

Thomas bagels are BOGO.

CPK Flatbread Melts (like a pizza sandwich I guess) are 2.99 each and there were 1.00/1 blinkies making them 1.99.

Luna bars and Clif bars are 1.00; I used coupons from my Mambo Sprouts booklet to get the Luna and Zbars for free, and the Clif Bars for .50 each.

Stayfree and OB Tampons are 1.50 after coupons from Sunday's paper. I bought 2 pads and 3 tampons for a total of 7.50 + tax, but I have so many feminine products in my stockpile that I plan to donate these to our church's Single Moms Ministry, as well as the Suave deodorant that was .25 after .75/1 coupon.

Not pictured was a Burt's Bees hand sanitizer for 4.99 because I just ran out and hey, Swine Flu.

Total spent: 35.72
Total saved: 43.76

No comments: