There are some very good deals this week at Whole Foods, with one major annoyance. It seems that the registers are programmed to only accept one like coupon per transaction; subsequent coupons beep and need manager approval. So my couponer's high was cut short by having to explain coupon wording to my cashier, and then to the manager. Sigh. I think I'll be calling customer service to see if they plan to fix this anytime soon, otherwise I'll really be limiting my shopping there from now on. I really don't want to have to do multiple transactions with a cashier... that's why the good Lord invented U-Scans after all.
Anyway, here's the loot:
(12) Back To Nature mac and cheese @ 1.25 each. Used (8) .70/1 coupons from Whole Deal, got a 10% case discount (so that makes each box about 66 cents. (I could have used 12 coupons to get them even cheaper but I would have been there all damn day.)
(5) Lifeway Lassi drinkable yogurt @ 1.00 each, used 1.00/1 from WD to get them FREE
(1) Stacy's pita chips @ 2.00, used 1.00/1 from All You magazine to get it for 1.00
(2) Matt's cookies @ 3.00 each
(3) Annie's spaghettios @ 1.67 each
(1) strawberries @ 2.50
(3) avocados @ 1.00 each
(1) Thai Kitchen instant noodles @ .67, used .75/1 from WD- FREE plus I made .08
(3) Clif Zbars @ .69, used 1.00/3 from Go Organic booklet found at Kroger in natural section (Thank you Jill!)
I also got a .20 bag refund.
Pressure cooking? Isn’t it all pressure cooking?
23 hours ago