Friday, May 1, 2009

Whole Foods... oy.

There are some very good deals this week at Whole Foods, with one major annoyance. It seems that the registers are programmed to only accept one like coupon per transaction; subsequent coupons beep and need manager approval. So my couponer's high was cut short by having to explain coupon wording to my cashier, and then to the manager. Sigh. I think I'll be calling customer service to see if they plan to fix this anytime soon, otherwise I'll really be limiting my shopping there from now on. I really don't want to have to do multiple transactions with a cashier... that's why the good Lord invented U-Scans after all.

Anyway, here's the loot:


(12) Back To Nature mac and cheese @ 1.25 each. Used (8) .70/1 coupons from Whole Deal, got a 10% case discount (so that makes each box about 66 cents. (I could have used 12 coupons to get them even cheaper but I would have been there all damn day.)
(5) Lifeway Lassi drinkable yogurt @ 1.00 each, used 1.00/1 from WD to get them FREE
(1) Stacy's pita chips @ 2.00, used 1.00/1 from All You magazine to get it for 1.00
(2) Matt's cookies @ 3.00 each
(3) Annie's spaghettios @ 1.67 each
(1) strawberries @ 2.50
(3) avocados @ 1.00 each
(1) Thai Kitchen instant noodles @ .67, used .75/1 from WD- FREE plus I made .08
(3) Clif Zbars @ .69, used 1.00/3 from Go Organic booklet found at Kroger in natural section (Thank you Jill!)

I also got a .20 bag refund.

Total: 26.20

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I CAN NOT believe that I missed the mac & cheese deal and the yogurt deal. I might have to head that way just for those things :)