Thursday, April 23, 2009

march for babies

This Sunday I'm walking in the March of Dimes March For Babies on Nora and Ryan's team. Nora and Ryan are the adorable twins of Jessica, co-author and CVS superstar of this blog. I joined the team a month or so ago but because I'm the biggest procrastinator evah I'm just now posting it here.

I'm going to match donations up to a total of $200, so even if you can only give $5 it will really be like $10.

If you love babies, will you consider making a donation to our team? And if you don't love babies, there's something wrong with you. Seriously. But as a former baby, please consider giving anyway.

Thank you, friends.

2 comments:

amy said...

it's sunday cassie!! see you there (:

Cassie said...

Of course it is... my brain is not working properly. Thanks for catching my typo!

(And looking forward to seeing you, Amy!)